A word from Jean Claude:
“If you are in a relationship with someone who refuses to let go, perhaps it’s time to relay the final message to them.
“It may be difficult for this person to accept the fact that the relationship is over, but if you are ready, it’s probably best to act quickly and with conviction.
“Keep in mind, the longer you put off dealing with this sensitive matter, the more difficult it will be in the long run.
“Take a look at the following to determine if this describes your situation. If so, I will be glad to do what I can to help you.”
Is this you?*
- You know the relationship is over but the other person won’t accept it.
- You know in your heart the relationship could never be rekindled.
- You don’t want to hurt this person any further, but what’s done is done, and you feel the relationship is no longer salvageable.
- They will have to deal with it sooner or later, so you might as well make it sooner.
- You know it’s a difficult process, but a necessary one that will let you get on with your life.
Do the above words reflect your situation?
If so, ask Jean Claude to cast a breakup spell in your behalf, and set yourself free.*