A word from Jean Claude:
“There are few things in life more distressing than when a loved one moves away against your wishes.
“What would you give to have this person back in your life?
“Remember, it is not too late to be proactive and do something about it now rather than sit back and accept your fate – whatever that may be.
“Take a look at the following to determine if this describes your situation. If so, I will be glad to do what I can to help you.”
Is this you?*
- You and your lover are not together at this time.
- He or she is being stubborn and not open to the reconciliation of your relationship.
- You know that once the two of you are back together all will be forgiven.
- Once your lover returns, the disagreements you’ve had in the past won’t be repeated.
- You’ve learned from experience how to make your lover happy.
- You know in your heart of hearts that the two of you belong together.
Do the above words reflect your situation?