A word from Jean Claude:
“Are you experiencing anxiety and stress concerning your lover’s loyalty and faithfulness?
“And you are not at all certain how to deal with it?
“One thing is certain: your love and trust in this person will never be the same if your lover is looking outside the relationship for “extracurricular” activities.
“Please note: It is not too late to do something about it, but if you sit back and do nothing you may regret it later on.
“Take a look at the following to determine if this describes your situation. If so, I will be glad to do what I can to help you.”
Is this you?*
- You fear your lover has wandering eyes.
- You are certain this relationship will be long lasting “if and when” your lover truly commits to you.
- You feel anxious and insecure because you’re afraid your lover may leave you.
- You want your this special person to have eyes for only you.
- You want your lover to realize you are the best person, the only person who truly loves and cares about them.
- You want your lover to reciprocate your loyalty and love.
- You know the two of you belong together and can be spectacularly happy – once they look deeply into your eyes and realize “you are the one.”
Do the above words reflect your situation?