A word from Jean Claude:
“Are you distraught because someone has stolen your loved one?
“And you are certain this person still has deep feelings for you.”
“However, there is little doubt in your mind that the person who stole your lover has ‘brainwashed’ them.
“You are worried that the longer this situation continues, the more difficult it will be to get your lover free of this mind control trap.
“Take a look at the following to determine if this describes your situation. If so, I will be glad to do what I can to help you.”
Is this you?*
- Your lover is with someone else and you are heartbroken.
- You will do almost anything to get your lover back.
- You cannot think of anything else because you are hurt and lonely.
- You want this other person to cease their “mind control” over your loved one.
- You know that once the two of you are reunited, your relationship will be better than ever.
Do the above words reflect your situation?