A word from Jean Claude:
“There is a point in everyone’s life when it’s time to move on.
“So whether you are dissolving a relationship, a friendship, leaving a job, or are physically moving from one location to another, it’s time for you (and your partner, if this person is in the picture) to accept reality – and move on.
“And it’s better to do it sooner than later.
“Take a look at the following to determine if this describes you and your situation. If so, I will be glad to do what I can to help you.”
Is this you?*
- You have weighed all the pros and cons of making this move, and you are certain you have made the right decision.
- You are looking forward, not backward.
- You want to fulfill your destiny, and you cannot do it without making this move.
- Your mind is made up and you are ready.
- And you truly believe that love and happiness is just around the corner.
Do the above words reflect your situation?
If the above statements accurately reflect something that is critically important to you, ask Jean Claude to cast a potent spell for moving on at your request.*